The agenda is now available. This year includes two streams of presentations, our keynote presentation by Kentaro Kawamori, and a great panel discussion. The theme for this event is "Does Your Data Fuel Value?". You can read the full abstracts and biographies in this document.
Who Should Attend This Event?
Learn more about who attends and why you should be one of them. We have also included a letter that you can use with your management team to encourage your attendance at PPDM Events.
Venue & Hotel
The Symposium Venue is Occidental Petroleum (formerly Anadarko Petroleum) - 1099 18th Street, Denver, CO 80202 on the 7th floor. A map
for both venues is available. There are multiple parking structures
around for parking, though the venue suggests arriving early to avoid
walking long distances and higher cost lots. Traffic can also be quite
heavy around 8am, so early arrival is recommended. You can also google
maps parking info websites for locations and various costs prior to
The venue for the Happy Hour, following the days presentations, is Rock Bottom Brewery, 1001 16th Street, Suite A-100, Denver, Colorado, 80265
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
Thank you to our sponsors. Our Sponsor & Exhibitor Kit is now available. The deadline to become a sponsor or Exhibitor at this event is October 11, 2019.
- geoLOGIC systems ltd (Platinum Sponsor)
- Stonebridge Consulting (Workshop Plus & Happy Hour Sponsor)
- Wood Mackenzie (Symposium Plus Sponsor)
- Schlumberger (Workshop Sponsor)
- IHS Markit (Lunch Sponsor)
- EnergyIQ (Gifting Sponsor)
- Occidental (Venue Host)
Welcome to our Exhibitors:
- Ripcord - Ripcord is the leading robotic digitization company; we quickly digitize valuable oil and gas records to help your Geoscience teams find new resources. Our robots use computer vision and robotic arms to process records into digital images. Our cloud software enriches the documents with metadata for robust search & access.
- Stonebridge Consulting - Stonebridge Consulting is 100% focused on oil and gas. We deliver end-to-end solutions – from front-end advisory to technology optimization to ongoing managed services. Our domain knowledge, proprietary software, and extensive project IP enable measurable improvements in operational efficiency and reduce project timeline and costs by as much as 50%.
Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more individuals. Other
discounts such as student, speaker or sponsorship codes may apply. When
multiple discounts are available, only the highest discount rate will
apply. Discounts are not retroactive, so please contact us PRIOR to registering to get your promotional code.
Professional Development Units
This event is eligible for:
To learn more about Professional Development Units (PDU) and the CPDA Certification Program, please visit our Certification Page.
For more information on registration, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, or group pricing please contact Elise Sommer.
Please note that all PPDM Events may be photographed for PPDM Marketing
Materials. If you do not wish your photo to be used in any PPDM
Marketing, please contact us.
Cancellation Policy: Please visit our Terms and Conditions under "PPDM Events" to view our cancellation policy.