Denver Energy Data Workshop Highlights
Why should you attend?
- Timing: Half day event on April 18, 2023
- Location: Occidental Petroleum - 1099 18th Street, Denver, CO 80202 on the 7th floor.
- Who attends: a variety of organizations and attendees from Analysts to CEOs.
- Theme: New Energy and the Data Professional
- Agenda: Now available! Click here to download it.
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available. Thank you to our current sponsors for making this event possible
- Price: Starting at $84.99.
- Attending PPDM Association events includes a host of benefits like:
- Create powerful and meaningful connections with your peers in a common, vendor-neutral environment.
- Learn from speakers and other attendees on the latest trends and technologies.
- Grow through shared experience and case studies.
- Showcase your brand, products and services as a sponsor.
- We know Data. Data has been our focus for more than 30 years.
- and so much more…
- The theme of this event is "New Energy & The Data Professional." Speakers will be given a 50% discount to speak. Talks on the theme will be given priority by the Leadership Team. The deadline to submit has passed and the agenda is now available.
- The agenda is available now for download and includes these presentations:.
- Opening Presentation - New Energy and the Data Professional - Steve Cooper (PPDM Association)
- Automating Geo Data Management Workflows and Taking an Enterprise Approach - Seth Tribbey (S&P Global)
- Alignment of Data Platforms and Data Management - Christopher Hanton (Ikon Science)
- Democratizing Data Quality: Don't Let Perfect Be the Enemy of Good - Zack Warren (Velocity Insight)
- Leveraging New Data Ecosystems to Accelerate Operational Performance and Lower Carbon Pathways - Paddy Dineen (SLB)
- Interactive Round Table
The sponsorship kit for this event is now available for download
. The deadline to sponsor is March 28, 2023 and sponsorships start as low as $200 USD.
Thank You - without sponsors like these organizations, we could not have our Workshop:
Plan Your Trip
- The Symposium Venue is Occidental Petroleum (formerly Anadarko Petroleum) - 1099 18th Street, Denver, CO 80202 on the 7th floor. A map for both venues is available. There are multiple parking structures around for parking, though the venue suggests arriving early to avoid walking long distances and higher cost lots. Traffic can also be quite heavy around 8am, so early arrival is recommended. You can also google maps parking info websites for locations and various costs prior to arrival downtown.
- There is not a room block set up for this event. If you would like hotel recommendations, please contact the PPDM Association team.
- A Virtual version of this event on our Teams platform is now available. You can register through the buttons below and details on how to access Teams will be sent out the day before.
(before Apr 4)
| Early Bird
(before Apr 4)
- The deadline to register is April 17, 2023.
- Individual memberships are only $100 USD, sign up now to save.
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- Prices include lunches and snacks.
- The Early Bird Deadline is April 4.
- Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more individuals. Other discounts such as student, speaker or sponsorship may apply. When multiple discounts are available, only the highest discount rate will apply. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively, so please contact us PRIOR to registering to get your promotional code.
For any questions regarding registration, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, or group pricing please contact Elise Sommer
Please note that all PPDM Events may be photographed for PPDM Marketing Materials. If you do not wish your photo used in PPDM Marketing Materials, please contact us
Health and Safety Information
By attending this event, you understand that PPDM Association Policies require you to follow the local/regional/WHO safe gathering guidelines including hand/respiratory hygiene, social distancing, and specific venue requirements. If you/your household has unusual fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or have a close contact who tested positive for COVID19, please do not attend this event.
You also accept on behalf of yourself, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, you freely accept and fully assume: all risks, dangers and hazards inherent in and/or any way connected with your participation in the Event (or any part thereof). Participation in the Event has risks and hazards including risks associated with COVID-19. As a participant, you may suffer property damage, personal injury, illness, and even death. You freely and voluntarily assume all the risks and hazards of participation in the Event, including any legal risks. This means that you are giving up your right to sue the PPDM Association for any reason, including the PPDM Association’s negligence, if you suffer any damage, injury, illness, loss or death by participating in the Event. If you do not accept these terms, please do not attend the event.
Professional Development Units
This event is eligible for five PDUs per day attended:
To learn more about Professional Development Units (PDU) and the CPDA Certification Program, please visit our Certification Page.
This Calendar invitation is here for download. Please note: the Calendar invitation does not register you to attend.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions under "PPDM Events" to view our cancellation policy. Please note that PPDM is not responsible for any travel costs related to cancellations. Substitutions may be permitted on a case by case basis.