The SPE will be holding a Workshop on Subsurface Data Analytics, February 26-27, 2019, at the Bow in Calgary Alberta, Canada. PPDM's Trudy Curtis will be presenting "The Speed of Data" during Session One on February 26, 2019. February 11 is the last day to register and save with early-bird rates.
- An opening keynote presentation by Judy Fairburn. She is a champion for Canadian innovation with diverse senior-level experience across the corporate, venture, and government/policy realms. Learn more
- Presentations with confirmed speakers from: ADNOC, Apache, ATB, Birchcliff, Cenovus, Chevron, Cloudera, Conoco, Crescent Point, Devon, Encana, Fabi Analytics, GLJ, Husky, JMP/SAS, McDaniel, MEG Energy, CNOOC, PPDM, Shell, Verdazo, and more.
Although data analytics tends to focus on technology and coding, this workshop will share key success factors associated with integrating people, business processes, domain expertise, and data analytic tools.
View schedule for full technical program
- How does data analytics currently fit in the E&P business?
- Can we move from being descriptive to predictive?
- How do we leverage data analytics to better focus human creativity and ingenuity?
- How do we accelerate the innovation cycle?
Learn more and register now on the SPE website.