Data as a National Resource (DANR) – Collaboration Virtual Event (March)
The Data as a National Resource Knowledge Hub is a global community for National Energy Companies, Regulators and National Data Repositories in the energy community. The Hub web portal will become your go-to place to meet with and learn from those whose skills and experience in this arena are second to none. It will be filled with valuable tools and training opportunities to support you and your team and monetize the value of your national resources.
On March 2 subscribers are invited to join our Data as a National Resource virtual event focused on collaboration.
Location and Timing
This virtual event will take place on a virtual platform on March 2 at 12:00am Mountain Canada/USA time.
This event will last approximately 1.5 hours. The link to attend the
event will be emailed to the registrants ahead of the event.
The event will begin at:
- 12:00 AM - Mountain USA/Canada Time
- 1:00 AM - Central USA/Canada Time
- 7:00 AM - London Time
- 9:00 AM - South Africa Time
- 3:00 PM - Perth/Malaysia Time (+1 Day) - note: slight shift due to daylight savings
- 5:00 PM - Brisbane Australia Time (+1 Day) - note: slight shift due to daylight savings
This event is free for subscribers to attend. Only DANR subscribers can access this event. Registration is required in advance.
Register now on the PPDM Association website
Future Virtual Event Calendar - Save the Date!
Plan to join other DANR subscribers for these upcoming events!
- April 5, 2023 - Training on Seismic Data
- May 24, 2023 - Interactive Session on Competencies
- June 21, 2023 - Training on Data Quality Part 1
- July 18, 2023 - Interactive Session
- September 6, 2023 - Training on Data Quality Part 2
- October 4 - Interactive Session on Data inventories
- November 8 - Training on Data Governance/MDM