Data as a National Resource (DANR) – Orphaned Assets July Collaboration Event
The Data as a National Resource Knowledge Hub is a global community for National Energy Companies, Regulators and National Data Repositories in the energy community. The Hub web portal will become your go-to place to meet with and learn from those whose skills and experience in this arena are second to none. It will be filled with valuable tools and training opportunities to support you and your team and monetize the value of your national resources.
DANR subscribers are invited to join our collaboration event on July 18, 2023. This event is only open to DANR subscribers - organizations can subscribe now.
The agenda for this event is (in London time):
- 7:00 AM - "Planning for the end of life: Dollars and Data" - Dwayne Purvis (Dwayne Purvis PE)
- 7:30 AM - Asset Discussion - Paul Hartzheim (CAPP)
- 8:00 AM - Round Table discussion & Collaboration
- 8:30 AM - Wrap up
Location and Timing
This virtual event will take place on our Remo virtual platform on July 18 at 12:00am Mountain Canada/USA time.
This event will last approximately 1.5 hours. The link to attend the
event will be emailed to the registrants ahead of the event.
The event will begin at:
- 12:00 AM - Mountain USA/Canada Time
- 1:00 AM - Central USA/Canada Time
- 7:00 AM - London Time
- 9:00 AM - South Africa Time
- 3:00 PM - Perth/Malaysia Time
- 5:00 PM - Brisbane Australia Time
Professional Development Units
This event is eligible for one PDU:
To learn more about Professional Development Units (PDU) and the CPDA Certification Program, please visit our Certification Page.
This Calendar invitation is now available. Please note: the Calendar invitation does not register you to attend.
This event is free for DANR subscribers to attend. Only DANR subscribers
can access this event. Registration is required in advance.
Register now on the PPDM Association website
Future Virtual Event Calendar - Save the Date!
Plan to join other DANR subscribers for these upcoming events!
- September 6, 2023 - Training on Data Quality Part 2 - we are seeking feedback on interest in running Part 1 again prior to Part 2.
- October 11 - Interactive Session on Data inventories
- November 8 - Training on Data Governance/MDM