Dallas/Fort Worth Energy Data Training & Workshop Highlights
Why should you attend?
- Timing: 1 day event on February 28, 2022.
- Location: Microsoft's Las Colinas Campus - 7000 N State Highway 161, Irving, Texas, 750396 in building LC1, in the 'Sooners A' room. Parking details will be emailed teh day before.
- Who attends: a variety of organizations and attendees from Analysts to CEOs.
- Theme: Leading the Talent Transformation in Data
- Agenda: Now Available!
- Virtual: Now Available!
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available. Thank you to our current sponsors for making this event possible. The sponsorship kit for this event is now available for download
- Price: Starting at only $74.99 USD.
- Attending PPDM Association events includes a host of benefits like:
- Create powerful and meaningful connections with your peers, in-person or virtually, in a common, vendor-neutral environment.
- Learn from speakers and other attendees on the latest trends and technologies.
- Grow through shared experience and case studies.
- Showcase your brand, products and services as a sponsor.
- We know Data. Data has been our focus for more than 30 years.
- and so much more…
8:30 AM - Registration Opens
9:00 AM - Opening Remarks
9:05 AM - Machine Learning Guide for Oil and Gas Using Python by Hoss Belyadi (Obsertelligence).
10:00 AM - Basics of Cloud Data Storage and Streaming (in Snowflake) by Will Flanagan (S&P Global).
11:00 AM - Sponsor Presentation
11:10 AM - To define the Problem of Orphan Wells by Dwayne Purvis, P.E.
12:00 PM - Lunch and Networking
1:00 PM - ChatGPT and Generative AI: Changing the Game by Babar Bhatti (Dallas AI)
2:00 PM - What is a Facility, Phase 1, Training Session followed by a Working Session.
3:30 PM - Wrap Up and Networking.
- The agenda is currently full.
The sponsorship kit for this event is now available for download
. The deadline to sponsor is January 27, 2023, and sponsorships start as low as $250 USD.
Thank You - without sponsors like these organizations, we could not have our Workshop:
Plan Your Trip
- The location for this Workshop will be at Microsoft's Las Colinas Campus - 7000 N State Highway 161, Irving, Texas, 750396. The venue is located approximately 8 miles from the DFW Airport (Take the north exit, take the ramp for SR-114 East/John Carpenter Freway towards Irving/Downtown Dallas, Travel Highway 114 for 3.9 mi, take ramp toward President George Bush Turnpike, State Highway 161, at the Intersection, take a left onto State Highway 161, Stay on the feeder road, Travel 0.6 mi, arrive at 7000 State Highway 161 on the right.) and 12 miles from the Dallas Love Field (Depart Cedar Springs Road towards Aviation Pl, Turn right onto W. Mockingbird Ln, Travel 2.3 mi, turn right onto E John W Carpenter Freeway Service road, take ramp left onto freeway and follow signs for Highway 183 West for 1.7 mi, Keep right onto highway 114 West/E John W Carpenter Frwy for 5.5 mi, Take ramp right toward President George Bush Turnpike, State Highway 161, Turn right onto Service road state Highway 161, Travel .5 mi, arrive at 7000 State Highway 161 on the right.)
- There is not a room block set up for this event. Nearby hotels include the NYLO Dallas Las Colinas (1001 W Royal Lane), Hilton Garden Inn (7516 Las Colinas Boulevard), Courtyard Marriott (1151 West Walnut Hill Lane) and the Residence Inn (950 Walnut Hill Lane).
- A virtual version of this event is now available on our Teams platform. When registering, select the 'Virtual Registration' option. Details on how to access the virtual event will be emailed the day before.
(before Feb 14)
| Early Bird
(before Feb 14)
- Individual memberships are only $100 USD, sign up now to save.
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- Prices include lunches and snacks.
- The Early Bird Deadline is February 14.
- Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more individuals. Other discounts such as student, speaker or sponsorship may apply. When multiple discounts are available, only the highest discount rate will apply. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively, so please contact us PRIOR to registering to get your promotional code.
For any questions regarding registration, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, or group pricing please contact Elise Sommer
Please note that all PPDM Events may be photographed for PPDM Marketing Materials. If you do not wish your photo used in PPDM Marketing Materials, please contact us
Health and Safety Information
Note: Before entering a Microsoft facility, everyone must take one of the following one-time actions in Healthcheck at this website: http://aka.ms/healthcheck. If you’ve completed a Healthcheck previously, there is no further action required.
1. Upload proof of vaccination.
2. Attest that you will have a negative COVID-19 test within a week of entering a Microsoft facility
3. Attest to having recovered from a previous COVID-19 infection.
By attending this event, you understand that PPDM Association Policies require you to follow the local/regional/WHO safe gathering guidelines including hand/respiratory hygiene, social distancing, and specific venue requirements. If you/your household has unusual fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or have a close contact who tested positive for COVID19, please do not attend this event.
You also accept on behalf of yourself, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, you freely accept and fully assume: all risks, dangers and hazards inherent in and/or any way connected with your participation in the Event (or any part thereof). Participation in the Event has risks and hazards including risks associated with COVID-19. As a participant, you may suffer property damage, personal injury, illness, and even death. You freely and voluntarily assume all the risks and hazards of participation in the Event, including any legal risks. This means that you are giving up your right to sue the PPDM Association for any reason, including the PPDM Association’s negligence, if you suffer any damage, injury, illness, loss or death by participating in the Event. If you do not accept these terms, please do not attend the event.
Professional Development Units
This event is eligible for five PDUs per day attended:
To learn more about Professional Development Units (PDU) and the CPDA Certification Program, please visit our Certification Page.
This Calendar invitation is here for download. Please note: the Calendar invitation does not register you to attend.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions under "PPDM Events" to view our cancellation policy. Please note that PPDM is not responsible for any travel costs related to cancellations. Substitutions may be permitted on a case by case basis.