PPDM Association training is an invaluable professional development resource for individuals and their managers. Our training ensures industry members access to the current knowledge and resources they need to excel or to assume new responsibilities at their organizations.
Course Descriptions visit www.ppdm.org/training.
ONLINE TRAINING SALE ON NOW! USE DISCOUNT CODE 50OnlineSale2020 TO GET 50% OFF YOUR TRAINING!
- Sign in to your PPDM Account. Note that the prices will be based on your profile's membership status.
- Select the "Register Myself" option below.
- Select the number of course(s) you would like to take, in either an eLearning or Webinar format from the "Registration Options" box.
- Select the corresponding classes you would like to select from the "Program" list.
- Select the "Proceed to Checkout" button, then follow the prompts to complete your payment. If you have a promotional code, this will be the step to insert it and the amount should automatically be deducted.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be granted access to your course(s) within 48 hours through PPDM's Skillbuilder Learning Management System, PPDM Skillbuilder.
- If you have purchased a Webinar course, please email us, to let us know when you would like to be granted your 24 access to your course(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Contact email@example.com
PPDM’s eLearning are manageable size online courses. Once the you have registered for access to the course, all that is needed is a computer with internet access, as all other resources need to complete the course and final exam are available within the course.
PPDM online courses will take 4 – 10 hours to complete, depending on your familiarity with the subject matter. You will have 60-days to complete your PPDM online course(s), from the day of registration.
The PPDM training webinars are video material of Pat Rhynes (PPDM certified instructor) in a classroom setting with training PowerPoint. All that is needed is a computer with high speed internet and speakers.
Each course is broken down into digestible sections and is available to the learner for 24 hours.
| eLearning - Business Life Cycle of the Well
eLearning - Canadian Well Identification System
eLearning - Data Model Design Principles: PPDM 3.8;
eLearning - Identifying Wells in Saskatchewan
eLearning - What is a Well?
eLearning - U.S. Land Survey Systems
eLearning - U.S. Well Spotting
| Webinar - Business Life Cycle of the Well
Webinar - What is a Well?
Webinar - Well Status and Classification
Each Online Course is $149 for members and $199 for non-members. Prices are in USD. Please select the number of courses you are interested in below along with which courses. Please note, the dates below are not related to the Online Training Program.
Upon completion of your course(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a certificate of completion.