PPDM Association training is an invaluable professional development resource for individuals and their managers. Our training ensures industry members access to the current knowledge and resources they need to excel or to assume new responsibilities at their organizations.
Course Descriptions visit www.ppdm.org/training.
- Sign in to your PPDM Account. Note that the prices will be based on your profile's membership status.
- Select the "Register Myself" option below.
- Select the number of course(s) you would like to take, in either an eLearning or Webinar format from the "Registration Options" box.
- Select the corresponding classes you would like to select from the "Program" list.
- Select the "Proceed to Checkout" button, then follow the prompts to complete your payment. If you have a promotional code, this will be the step to insert it and the amount should automatically be deducted.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be granted access to your course(s) within 48 hours through PPDM's Skillbuilder Learning Management System, PPDM Skillbuilder.
- If you have purchased a Webinar course, please email us, to let us know when you would like to be granted your 24 access to your course(s) at email@example.com
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PPDM’s eLearning are manageable size online courses. Once the you have registered for access to the course, all that is needed is a computer with internet access, as all other resources need to complete the course and final exam are available within the course.
You will automatically given access to a course until July 31, 2019, however each course can be completed in as little an afternoon.
The PPDM training webinars are video material of Pat Rhynes (PPDM certified instructor) in a classroom setting with training PowerPoint. All that is needed is a computer with high speed internet and speakers.
Each course is broken down into digestible sections and is available to the learner for 24 hours.
| eLearning - Business Life Cycle of the Well
eLearning - Canadian Well Identification System
eLearning - Data Model Design Principles: PPDM 3.8;
eLearning - Identifying Wells in Saskatchewan
eLearning - What is a Well?
eLearning - U.S. Land Survey Systems
eLearning - U.S. Well Spotting
| Webinar - Business Life Cycle of the Well
Webinar - What is a Well?
Webinar - Well Status and Classification
PPDM will be discontinuing with this LMS (Learning Management System) and transferring online course content to Moodle as of July 31, 2019. This switch to a new platform will also include the retirement of many online courses - currently the following classes WILL be available on the new platform: Business Life Cycle of the Well, What Is A Well, and Data Model Design Principles: PPDM 3.8. If you are interested in accessing other PPDM online courses, please contact email@example.com.
Please note, the dates below are not related to the Online Training Program.
Upon completion of your course(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a certificate of completion.