Regulators, operators, service companies, data and software vendors, Schools (educators, students). Project Managers, Geologists, O&G Engineers, Financial, Field Workers, Business Analyst, Data Governance, Data Architect, Data Management Leaders, Data Managers, Database Analyst, Software Developers.
This session provides an overview of the compliance process at the PPDM Association, designed to help implementation teams prepare for a compliance measurement.
This course will appeal to software developers who seek compliance or operating companies who are seeking a PPDM compliant software product.
Evaluation Method(s) / Metrics:
- Review and understand the complexities of database compliance and the challenges associated with compliance
- List compliance drivers and why they are important
- Review and discuss the Measurement Formula
- Describe the primary components of compliance
- Discuss the PPDM “footprint” and review sample
- Review and discuss compliance reporting, rules and provisions
There are no tests or measurements for this course.
PPDM Certificate of Completion
No special requirements associated with this course.