Classroom, Private, Instructor-Led Webinar
Regulators, operators, service companies, data and software vendors, Schools (educators, students). Project Managers, Geologists, O&G Engineers, Financial, Field Workers, Business Analyst, Data Governance, Data Architect, Data Management Leaders, Data Managers, Database Analyst, Software Developers.
Designed primarily to support aggregated reporting, such as corporate production reporting or reserves forecasts, this module allows users to create formal or informal reporting hierarchies. Hierarchies may also be simple or complex, temporary or permanent. Generalized structure templates for each hierarchy are defined by the user. Once that is done, each template may be used as many times as necessary for reporting purposes.
This class will cover how the Reporting Hierarchy subject area in PPDM 3.9 works and is integrated with production and other subject areas in PPDM. This course is focused on the data model.
Evaluation Method(s) / Metrics:
- Discuss what reporting hierarchies are and what they are used for
- Review the different kinds of hierarchies that are commonly used in the industry
- Recognize the structure of the PPDM 3.9 data model as it relates to reporting hierarchies
- Work through the data model and examples of
- Creating a hierarchy template
- Creating a physical hierarchy
- Getting volumes into the reporting hierarchy
Final Exam available upon request.
PPDM Certificate of Completion
There are no special requirements for this course.