Project team members, including project managers, analysts, developers and business stakeholders, who are preparing for an implementation of a PPDM Well data store, or who will map between a proprietary data store and PPDM.
You will explore the impact that divergent and imprecise terminology has on our industry, reviewing business and technical concepts embedded in the term “completion”. This course will navigate you through the concept of faceted taxonomies and how they apply to data management, and how each “completion” concept is important to multiple user communities through the asset life cycle.
Evaluation Method(s) / Metrics:
- Explain the impact that divergent and imprecise terminology has on industry
- Review and describe the differences amongst different regulatory agencies around the world
- Describe the concept of faceted taxonomies and how they apply to data management
- Discuss the semantic disambiguation in “What is a Completion”
- Explain why data professionals need to know data’s use throughout all disciplines
- Explain the importance of clear identity management, instance, and version control for data related to “Completions”
- Discuss examples of important relationships between WIAW and WIAC facets
No examination or test for this course therefor no grade assigned.
PPDM Certificate of Completion.
There are no special requirements for this course.