Classroom, Private, Instructor-Led Webinar
Professionals working in Data Architect, Data Management, Data Managers, Data Analysts, Software Developers, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, and Database Developers.
This 2-day course takes a deeper dive into the Business Life Cycle of the Well, focusing on the data generated for each phase and the impact of data on the business.
Evaluation Method(s) / Metrics:
- Identify the three primary functional streams that require information about wells over their life cycle (upstream, midstream, downstream)
- Identify and discuss business needs associated with well data management across the petroleum industry
- Discuss the well’s life cycle and the importance of data trust as it is used by many stakeholders over long lifespans
- Compare and contrast key processes in the well’s life cycle for operators and regulators
- Briefly review and examine the spectrum of well components, well identification practices and vocabularies
- Discuss and understand the impact of inconsistency on the business
- Discuss key business processes in each of the five life cycle phases, and data that is input and output from each
Final Exam. Pass grade 70% or higher.
PPDM Certificate of Completion
No special requirements associated with this course.