Classroom, Private, Webinar
Professionals working in Data Architect, Data Management, Data Managers, Data Analysts, Software Developers, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, and Database Developers.
This 2-day course takes a deeper dive into the Business Life Cycle of the Well, focusing on the data generated for each phase and the impact of data on the business.
Evaluation Method(s) / Metrics:
- Identify the three primary functional streams that require information about wells over their life cycle (upstream, midstream, downstream)
- Identify and discuss business needs associated with well data management across the petroleum industry
- Discuss the well’s life cycle and the importance of data trust as it is used by many stakeholders over long lifespans
- Compare and contrast key processes in the well’s life cycle for operators and regulators
- Briefly review and examine the spectrum of well components, well identification practices and vocabularies
- Discuss and understand the impact of inconsistency on the business
- Discuss key business processes in each of the five life cycle phases, and data that is input and output from each
Tests are available upon request.
PPDM Certificate of Completion
No special requirements associated with this course.