The Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Association is interested in collaborating with other associations for shared exposure and growth for both organizations. As a part of this strategy, the PPDM Association offers the ability to promote community events of fellow related associations on our website through our Events Calendar. In order to qualify to have your event listed on our website, it must meet the following criteria:
- The organization holding the event must be not-for-profit
- The organization holding the event must be in the oil & gas or data management industry, or be appropriate for the PPDM Association membership
- The event must not conflict with the mission or values of the PPDM Association
- The event should not conflict with a previously arranged PPDM Association event in that region
To submit your event to be shared on our calendar, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of your organization
- The name of the event
- The dates and location of the event
- The link to the event website
- A brief description of the event
- The link to the registration page of the event including costs
- Any benefits our members that we can highlight (ie: discounted rates)
- A contact name to refer any questions to.
Events can take up to three business days to be uploaded to the page following approval. Events will be left on the website until the event is over, or if the organizer has specified a remove date.
Events listed on the PPDM website are subject to management approval and can be removed at any time.